VOTE FERDI ENDINANDA FOR STUNDENT COUNCIL

A great school need a Student Council. What is a Student Council for? There are many activities in Student Council. First of all, it accommodate students aspiration and responsible for holding so many events around their school. If there's no Student Council, how could the teacher know what we want, what is our problem, what is a better way for leading a relationship between students and teachers to be more harmonious. Now, can you imagine how important Student Council is?

People calls me Ferdi. Well, my parents gave me a name Ferdi Endinanda. I study in XI IPA 4 (11th Grade in Science class). I love to hangout and make new friends because there's a lot of things, stuff, people in this world that we could learn. Because to take charge and hold the burden of a group of people, we have to know the people first and what they really need.

Nowadays, PR (Public Relation) become the most valuable asset in person. I believe in myself, I have such an ability to lobbying people and make some great deals with them. For me, friends is the most precious thing in this world, like a man always said "finding 1 friend is ain't easy, but making 1000 enemies is. I'm responsible for my tasks. I would love to moving forward with you guys, sharing a great opinion, advice, and experience. I nominate myself as the President of The Student Council in 3 SHS Bandung.

If I turn to the President of The Student Council, absolutely I will lead our school to be a better one. There will be more time to school, but everyday after 2.00 PM its just about society, relating with other until 3.30 PM . We will party out and have a lots of fun at school and everybody in it. I believe in us. Lets dream, believe, and make it happen.

Thank you very much. 3! 3! 3!

No comments on "VOTE FERDI ENDINANDA FOR STUNDENT COUNCIL"

Leave a Reply