If I..........

I'll be ... I'd be ... I'd have been
1. a) I'll be happy if I have a lots of money.
b) I'd be happy if I had a lots of money.
c) I'd have been happy if I had had a lots of money.
2. a) I'll be happy id I'm more diligent.
b) I'd be happy if I were more diligent.
c) I'd have been happy if I had been more diligent.
3. a) I'll be happy if I can go to LA with my best friend.
b) I'd be happy if I could goes to LA with my best friend.
c) I'd have been happy if I could have gone to LA with my best friend.
4. a) I'll be happy if I can go to Mecca with my family.
b) I'd be happy if I could goes to Mecca with my family.
5) I'd have been happy if I could gone to Mecca with my family.
5. a) I'll be happy if I meet my idols.
b) I'd be happy if I met my idols.
c) I'd have been happy if I had met my idols.
6. a) I'll be happy if I watch some movies all days.
b) I'd be happy if I watched some movies all days.
c) I'd have been happy if I had watched some movies all days.
7. a) I'll be happy if I can study in Europe.
b) I'd be happy if I could studied in Europe.
c) I'd have been happy if I could have studied in Europe.
8. a) I'll be happy if I can be a professional entertainer.
b) I'd be happy if I could be a professional entertainer.
c) I'd have been happy if I could have been a professional entertainer.
9. a) I'll be happy if I hang out with 10 of my close friends.
b) I'd be happy if I hung out with 10 of my close friends.
c) I'd have been happy if I had hung out with 10 of my close friends.
10. a) I'll be happy if I can sing in Madison Square Garden.
b) I'd be happy if I could sang in Madison Square Garden.
c) I'd been happy if I could have sung in Madison Square Garden.
If I got IDR. 1.000.000.000
1. a) I'll buy an island.
b) I'd bought an island.
c) I'd have been bought an island.
2. a) I'll save a half of it.
b) I'd saved a half of it.
c) I'd have been saved a half of it.
3. a) I'll buy a branded clothes.
b) I'd bought a branded clothes.
c) I'd have been bought a branded clothes.
4. a) I'll build a beautiful house.
b) I'd built a beautiful house.
c) I'd have been built a beautiful house.
5. a) I'll watch John Mayer concert.
b) I'd watched John Mayer concert. 
c) I'd have been watched John Mayer concert.
6. a) I'll buy an iPhone 5S.
b) I'd bought an iPhone 5S.
c) I'd have been bought an iPhone 5S.
7. a) I'll visit the whole world with my best friends.
b) I'd visited the whole world with my best friends.
c) I'd have been visited the whole world with my best friends.
8. a) I'll buy some iPhone charger.
b) I'd bought some iPhone charger.
c) I'd have been bought some iPhone charger.
9. a) I'll live in another country for several years.
b) I'd lived in another country for several years.
c) I'd have been lived in another country for several years.
10. a) I'll run a business.
b) I'd run a business.
c) I'd have been run a business.
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

No comments on "If I.........."

Leave a Reply