About Me

My name is Ferdi Endinanda. I was born in Pekanbaru, 10th March 1997. I'm the fourth child. I live in Bandung with my mother. My father works at Jakarta.

I graduated from kindergarten named Cendana Rumbai, SD Cendana Rumbai, SMP Cendana Pekanbaru. And now, I’m a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. First time, I thought I would be very busy with homework here and just study study study. And... it’s true, but I’m also busy with extracurricular and organization. And also there's a lot of fun here, because my friends dont just study too hahaha. SMAN 3 Bandung have a lot of extracurricular, and I decide to join Association of Nature Explorers Jamadagni and KOMISI 3. I found a lot of fun there, joining extracurricular is like refreshing. In those organization i feel like having another home.


I focus more on Jamadagni, because there i got a lot of things like learn to be responsible, appreciate friends more, having good mental and many more. I admit that in Jamadagni i got a lot of things. 
I was just recently from Mount Semeru on an expedition about the trash that is on the mountain, especially the campsite. You can see more on our website. Click Here.







My hobby besides hiking is playing billiard, hangout with my friends, or just sleep along day.

Now, I would like to tell you about my family. My father worked at Jakarta as a oil engineer consultant. His name is Ir. Fuaadi Ibrahim. My mother was a chemist after her college but after she had children, she became a housewife. Her name is Dra. Ernani Burhanudin. My brother, Pinto Fernanda and my first sister, Renokanti Riananda already worked at Jakarta. My second sister, Lasti Erfinanda is still in medicine school at Germany.

Last, about my weakness, I'm a very very lazy person. I'd rather play with my friends than studying, but study is important so i still study to fix my score in school. My strenght is friendly, organized, a good listener, and hardworker.

No comments on "About Me"

Leave a Reply