To Infinitive and Gerund

To Infinitive :
1. Dinda decided to go abroad.
2. The teacher asked me to clean the whiteboard.
3. To play kites when it's very cloudy is very dangerous.
4. We need water to drink.
5. Ami was sad to hear that terrible news.
6. It is a must to study grammar if you want to improve your English.
7. I was invited to come to party.
8. We need song to sing.
9. He promised not to be late.
10. The police ordered the driver to stop.
Gerund :
1. Smoking is not good for our health.
2. I am interested in visiting the concert.
3. He is clever at writing.
4. I’m worried about making mistakes.
5. Before going to bed I turned off the lights.
6. We arrived in Rome after driving all night.
7. He told the joke without laughing.
8. I enjoy singing.
9. My Dad admitted having driven too fast.
10. Max is considering buying a new house

No comments on "To Infinitive and Gerund"

Leave a Reply